Wednesday, February 9, 2011

thrifting gold : chip-n-dip

i was on my way home from a long morning of thrifting when i saw a sign for an estate sale. never one to pass up an estate sale, i pulled a quick u-turn after my futile inner debate, and stumbled across some great finds, including this:


oh shoot! it's the chip-n-dip from mad men. and man is it ugly. but really, how could i pass this one up? and at such a bargain price. i'm definitely pulling this out of the china cabinet next time i host a party.



trudy & pete would be so proud. mostly trudy. 

4 comments:

  1. Would you ever consider selling your Mad men Chip and Dip?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would ship it to a good home! I paid so little for it I don't really feel right about selling it... but if you'll use it (preferably at a very smoky cocktail party), it's yours.

      Delete
  2. Did you end of selling this? It would be the PERFECT wedding gift for a friend of mine! I'd love to buy it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering if you have sold this item already. I have friends who are getting married and are HUGE Mad Men fans and think it would be perfect for them. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete